Welcome to iTeach - U Teach.com!
iTeach-u Teach.com is for students of all ages, from high school to college to post-graduate school. Our focus is on delivering a safe, fun, interactive, and educational social experience online to our users.
This site is designed to allow you to voice your questions and concerns about popular topics - from applying to college and seeking financial aid to managing your living expenses and staying safe and healthy on campus.
We also put you in the teacher's seat. If you've "been-there-done-that," or have an opinion about a topic or question that is raised, let your voice be heard!
There is no log-in or membership required - just start learning - and educating! We've all had different experiences and different opinions. Share yours!
Pick a topic on the left or below to get started...
- iTeach - uTeach Blog
- The i Teach - u Teach Blog lets you know whenever any new Web pages or articles appear on iteach-uteach.com, and keeps you up-to-date with other news and postings.
- Campus Life
- Campus Life: College is the last great frontier between living as a carefree teenager and growing into a responsible adult. Many see it as a rite of passage, so you can probably imagine how scary...
- Student Financial Aid
- Student financial aid...How will you pay for college? It is the question on every student and their parent’s minds.
- Money Management
- Who needs to worry about money management when mom and dad are footing the bill, right? Wrong!
- Student Jobs
- Student jobs are fine while you're in school, but eventually, you will leave college. It is the next great adventure of your life – becoming a full-fledged adult.
- Student Housing
- Student housing is an important decision. For a college student, at least 60 percent of your time is spent in your room. If you organize your class schedule around the soap dramas and talk shows...
- Teen Health
- Student / Teen health and wellness... When you are so concerned about making friends, fitting in and getting the right instructors, it is easy to forget about your health.
- Healthy Food: Four Bad Food Habits in Teens and College Students
- We are totally dependent on our parents to feed us healthy food that is good for us when we are young. But as we reach our teenage years, there are four main bad food habits that many teens share.
- Student Travel Deals
- Student travel deals abound. College students have many opportunities to see the world and experience different cultures while studying.
- Ask Anything - Anything Goes
- Do you have a question about a topic that isnt covered yet in this site? Ask it here! Ask anything - anything goes.
- Contact Us
- To contact iTeach-uTeach.com, please submit the form below. We will get back to you shortly.